Once you get word that Camp Liberté’s will be part of your summer plans, it’s time to get ready. Getting organized for camp takes some planning to ensure a positive camping experience. So, print out the packing list, pull out those suitcases or duffle bags and get packing.
Remember to identify all clothing items and detachable objects with the camper’s name. There are online stores where you can order sticker labels with your child’s name.
If you have any questions about what to bring, please contact email@example.com as the camping lists may vary slightly from camp to camp.Camp counsellors do take photos of the children, and each child receives pictures when they leave camp to help remember the good times at summer camp.
Packing list for Camp East – Camp Papillon facilities
- Personal medication
- All medication must be placed in the bag provided and given to the medical staff upon arrival at camp.HAVE THE MEDICATIONS PACKAGED INTO BLISTER PACKS OR DOSETTES. (ASK YOUR PHARMACIST) PLEASE ADD TWO EXTRA DOSES FOR THE LENGTH OF THE STAY
- Health insurance card
- Pack your Camp Liberté t-shirt
- Comb or hairbrush
- Insect repellent
- Lip balm with SPF
- Sweaters (long-sleeved)
- Bathing suit
- Rubber boots
- Flip-flops/ sandals for use in the shower
- Sun hat
X Do not bring smartphones, tablets, jewellery or any other valuables.
At Camp East: Camp Papillon in Lanaudière, Quebec:
- All sheets, blankets, towels and washcloths are provided.
- Please note that the laundry is open every day and can be done upon request.
Before departing for camp:
- Check the weather to make sure you have the appropriate clothing.
- Click here for the latest weather condition updates near Camp East.
|Please note, the host camps and Camp Liberté will not be held responsible for lost clothing or items. We also recommend to not bring any objects of value to camp such as smartphones, tablets, cameras, jewellery, or anything else you would be disappointed to lose.|